Gettysburg Ghost?

I found this interesting video today and Thought I would share. What do you think?
https://roadtrippers.com/stories/ge...-war-on-camera?lat=40.80972&lng=-96.67528&z=5

I've heard that Sachs bridge can be quite the place to capture some good photos but I'm not sure I buy the video. The pictures above the video I think show a lady or man in a long coat, not a ghost. You can see that the person casts a shadow so whoever it is, they really are standing there. Any of these are fun to look that though!

The cigarette ember should glow red when taking a hit from it, as air is drawn through the ember.
The cigarette must be perfectly balanced to rest on the rail, as the cigarette burns away on the lit end, the balance is disturbed making the filter end heavier causing it to move/fall off.
Just an amusing story to make an otherwise dull walk interesting. And it gives a college student a part time job......just my opinion....

We went to Sachs Bridge before I had any idea there was a ghost legend. It's a great bridge! Thought to just get a ton of photos- whether or not anyone believes there's anything in it, photos have all these big orbs floating around. Not saying it was one thing or another but they sure were there.

If you throw a lit cigarette down even on a windy day it doesn't burn away that quickly. Could be someone was blowing on it from the other end or something? Of course that's just one video on the topic. Maybe there's a better one?

It is of my belief that the only 'ghost' to come out of the ACW was this guy right here:

image.jpeg

My thought on watching the video is that it happened so often and with so much noise and commotion going on. It is a beautiful spot in the daylight. At night it is crowded with ghost tours and not much to look at.

Back