11thMississippiPvt
Cadet
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2016
I am retiring from the hobby and selling my gear. This is your chance to buy a complete civil war kit for both the Confederate and Union. I was a campaigner and my gear is all top quality and historically accurate. I will list everything and post a price. I would like to see most of the gear stay together if at all possible. My size is 6'2 200lbs waist is 36x32 and the clothing fits me nice. Everything you buy you will pay for shipping as well. The prices are my prices and not included are shipping prices. Message back with me and we can figure out a way to do the transaction. I will sell everything and many more things if you buy it all for $1900, I put well over $3000 into my kit.You will not find a deal like this ever again. I have pictures for everything just ask. I have so much stuff I cannot list it all I tried to take a pictures but i did leave out a few things. Send messages if you are looking for something else I may have that and forgot to mention.
1853 Replica Enfield 3 band Rifle. Ram Rod, Cleaning tools and Bayonet included. Used in good working condition $600
Confederate Richmond Depot Style 2 Jacket, Charles Chlids Cloth 1/2 hand sown. Dark Grey Wool, Mississippi Buttons down center and 'I" buttons on shoulders. High quality, used but in very good condition. $500
Tan Dirty Billy Nutria hat. Quaker Crown Style used great condition. (And its got style!)$120
Two flannel shirts XL in size. Cotten 1850-60 style shirt. $100
Grey wool trousers, metal buttons needs hemmed at bottom of pant legs. Used quality $50
Four button Union Sack coat navy blue wool. Used good quality. $150
Light blue Union style Wool trousers and suspenders. Used good quality $150
Haversack in Tar canvas. Used Good quality $30
Cartridge Box. Black Leather. Used excellent quality. (Duvall Leather) $50
Cap Pouch. Black Leather Used excellent quality. $40
Wool Blanket and Blanket Belt. (To tie around your shoulder). $50
Leather Scabbard for 1853 Enfield Bayonet, Leather Scabbard for 1861 Springfield bayonet and Leather belt. Scabbard for the Enfield is missing brass cap on tip of scabbard. Leather belt is good quality. All three pieces sell together $100
Brogans Leather, wool socks 3 pairs. Used good condition $50
Gum Blanket almost new (only used once) $30
Cooking gear. Small cast iron square pan, two tin cups, a fork. $ 50
Canteen Grey Jean color. Needs new cork. $20
Cartridge making items. Wood cartridge holder, wooden dowel, 50+ blank cartridges. (Does not include black powder) $20

1853 Replica Enfield 3 band Rifle. Ram Rod, Cleaning tools and Bayonet included. Used in good working condition $600
Confederate Richmond Depot Style 2 Jacket, Charles Chlids Cloth 1/2 hand sown. Dark Grey Wool, Mississippi Buttons down center and 'I" buttons on shoulders. High quality, used but in very good condition. $500
Tan Dirty Billy Nutria hat. Quaker Crown Style used great condition. (And its got style!)$120
Two flannel shirts XL in size. Cotten 1850-60 style shirt. $100
Grey wool trousers, metal buttons needs hemmed at bottom of pant legs. Used quality $50
Four button Union Sack coat navy blue wool. Used good quality. $150
Light blue Union style Wool trousers and suspenders. Used good quality $150
Haversack in Tar canvas. Used Good quality $30
Cartridge Box. Black Leather. Used excellent quality. (Duvall Leather) $50
Cap Pouch. Black Leather Used excellent quality. $40
Wool Blanket and Blanket Belt. (To tie around your shoulder). $50
Leather Scabbard for 1853 Enfield Bayonet, Leather Scabbard for 1861 Springfield bayonet and Leather belt. Scabbard for the Enfield is missing brass cap on tip of scabbard. Leather belt is good quality. All three pieces sell together $100
Brogans Leather, wool socks 3 pairs. Used good condition $50
Gum Blanket almost new (only used once) $30
Cooking gear. Small cast iron square pan, two tin cups, a fork. $ 50
Canteen Grey Jean color. Needs new cork. $20
Cartridge making items. Wood cartridge holder, wooden dowel, 50+ blank cartridges. (Does not include black powder) $20




