From today's question forward

I'm making this post on Friday afternoon. I see that the threads for questions 9, 10, and 11 have all been closed and the players' answers have been revealed. However, the official correct answers for those questions have not yet been posted.

I would like to make it clear that, even if most players seem to be in agreement about what the correct answers should be, I am not going to score any question before the official correct answer has been posted.
 
Sorry folks, I'm still trying to get into the swing of all this. Please bear with me. I want to thank the other Forum Hosts and their part in the Trivia. I haven't quite got the closing ?'s on time and the posting of answers. I am trying to get the timing down. I'm finding some answers like some of the battles may have various answers and will post all that I am aware of. I want to let you know I am enjoying learning so much about the Civil War. Thanks
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top