Franklin Casualties

Curious if anyone has a listing of casualties for the 31st Tennessee from Franklin. I haven't found anything other than their commander FEP Stafford being killed..
Here is a link to one family's losses at the Battle of Franklin. This is a start. There must be a list of casualties, but I haven't hit on the right search words. I'll keep looking. https://tngenweb.org/weakleytn/sgt_thomas.htm
 
From the records of the McGavock Confederate Cemetery at Franklin, there are five known members of the 31st. TN listed as buried there:

Lt. Col. Fountain E. P. Stafford
Capt. W. V. Sims
Pvte. William A. Thomas
Pvte. H. C. Stiffler (or Shefler)
Pvte. J. C. Jones
Im.planning a visit in October and appreciate this information
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top