Foto Friday

ARW

Sergeant
Today we are going to do Confederate Monuments. Thanks to @Blessmag for the suggestion. I glad he sent it as my wife has had some health issues which has kept us running the last couple weeks. They have decided they need to replace her hip which will happen next month so now we need to squeeze a lot in before than as the Holidays are not looking promising. We got her through cancer last year at this time so this will be a piece of cake.

DSCN9130.JPG

Today we are going to do Confederate Monuments. Thanks to @Blessmag for the suggestion. I glad he sent it as my wife has had some health issues which has kept us running the last couple weeks. They have decided they need to replace her hip which will happen next month so now we need to squeeze a lot in before than as the Holidays are not looking promising. We got her through cancer last year at this time so this will be a piece of cake.

View attachment 330083
Love the lemons! LOL I wish your wife a speedy recovery from her surgery, and years of better health to come!

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your wife.

Last edited:
DSC05848.JPG

Here are some more photos related to Stonewall Jackson to accompany yours, all taken in April, 2018 on my marathon Civil War trip; Above, site of the last meeting of Lee and Jackson at Chancellorsville; below, monument near where Jackson as wounded May 2, 1863.

DSC05838.JPG

DSC05598.JPG

Last edited:
Back