Foto Friday 2/14

ARW

Sergeant
Happy Valentines Day. OK Guys and Gals lets see some pictures of folks in what my Grandparents said is their "Their best Sunday go to meeting". You know ready to go out for a Valentine's date.

DSCN0175.JPG

Last edited:
Goodman House Museum 006.jpg

I don't have occasions for this like I used to, so from several years past, here are a couple of Doug @1863surgeon Garnett and myself at Tyler, Texas Goodman House museum; above, obviously at Christmas Candlelight and below, during Memorial Day Weekend.

Goodman House Museum, May 19, 2012 004 ALcrop.jpg

Greenfield Village , Dearborn , Michigan.

We're going to be in Dearborn at the end of July. Looking forward to visiting Greenfield Village. We've booked a room at the Dearborn Inn. Are you familiar with it? It looked nice. We're combining this with a trip to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky (on the way up) and a return visit to Mammoth Cave and Harrodsburg in KY on the way home. @John Winn , we planning to stay at the Beaumont Inn again!

We're going to be in Dearborn at the end of July. Looking forward to visiting Greenfield Village. We've booked a room at the Dearborn Inn. Are you familiar with it? It looked nice. We're combining this with a trip to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky (on the way up) and a return visit to Mammoth Cave and Harrodsburg in KY on the way home. @John Winn , we planning to stay at the Beaumont Inn again!

Red River Gorge is an old stomping ground of mine from when I was 18 and 19. Mammoth Cave is impressive. Sounds like a fun trip.

After your last Beaumont visit my cousin and I shared some emails and I sent her a bunch of family research I'd done. Enjoy !

Make sure you visit the Henry Ford Museum next to Greenfield . They have the chair Lincoln sat in when he was assassinated and lots of other fascinating things . I am not familiar with the Dearborn Inn because I live in Michigan about 90 minutes from Dearborn and have never stayed overnight . I know there is a rather rundown area not far from there , but Dearborn also has some very nice areas as well.

Back