Fold 3 Request

Joined
Dec 31, 2010
Location
Kingsport, Tennessee
Would greatly appreciate Fold 3 help on the CMSRs of these 4 brothers from Monroe County in East Tennessee. Their father was a prominent and committed Confederate, but all four joined the Union Army.

George M Taylor Jr., Company F, 6th Tennessee Infantry.

John B. Taylor Company D 4th Tennessee Mounted Infantry

James W Taylor Company C 4th Tennessee Cavalry

William R Gray Company C, 4th Tennessee Cavalry
 
Senior Moment, William R Taylor. Sorry!
You are not alone.
I can forget any name, even one I mentioned an hour ago.

I was asked to speak at an SCV chapter and I deflected for a while because I had a fear that I would pull up the wrong name during my talk. It is bad enough when I say 1964 when I meant 1864.
While still on the phone, I came to my senses and realized the best way to overcome this is take this offer as a way strengthen my mind.
I thought I did a good job. Now, I have another invitation to speak at another chapter in February.


IMG_7909.webp
 
Last edited:

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top