Epic Poem on Gettysburg

Joined
Jun 4, 2023
I have recently completed an epic poem, primarily but not exclusively written in blank verse, called "The Pennsylvaniad" on Gettysburg, consisting of seven "books" (in the classical sense) covering the seven days beginning on June 28, 1863. I am hoping to get feedback and critical reaction from CivilWarTalk but don't know how to proceed. Any suggestions? I would be incline to post it (somewhere nearby?) one book at a time.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top