ENDED Enfield or Springfield

Trader history (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
drjekyll, I still have an Armi-Sport Enfield for sale. I know you live in S. Jersey and will be able to pick the musket up in person. I will include my wooden box full of cleaning stuff. 500$. [email protected]. Thanks. Terry.
 
Looking for an Armi-Sport Enfield as well. Also needing a campaign quality Federal Double Bag Knapsack or Confederate Kibbler Knapsack. Also looking for a Campaign quality Federal Schuylkill Arsenal Blouses in sizes 44 - 48. Email me what you have. Thanks Scott [email protected]
 
I got one for you.

20190218_122250.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top