Do you like Candy Corn?

Apple Carmel Candy Corn .

Have to keep an eye out for those.

Ollies also had Peep's on closeout,10 packages for $1.00.

Not one of us -- myself, hubby, or any of the five kids -- will eat Peeps.

We get them quite faithfully every year, however, ever since hubby discovered the possibility of Peeps Wars. :rolleyes:

I also bought some Halloween Spices drops that are orange and licorice.

I'm not sure whether to keep an eye out for those or not. Love me some licorice spice drops, but don't like orange nowhere near as much.

Not a fan of the candy pumpkins, but I generally get harvest mix and put it on pumpkin bars at some point. Middle daughter will eat all the pumpkins I'll give her.

I only like Peeps because they're fun to watch explode in the microwave. Just being honest. :giggle: You can also watch them joust. Just put two on a paper plate and insert a toothpick in each one. What can I say? I taught middle school.

I am working my way slowly through my second bag of candy corn. Like I've said before, I love it!!!
Funny,where did you come up with this.

I have not bought candy corn this year. Usually I do. Just have not had a taste for it.
I bought Tootsie Rolls for the trick or treaters tonight!

Brach's has gone off the deep end, introducing candy corn that tastes like Thanksgiving Dinner!

"Turkey dinner-flavored candy corn is available to buy and comes in the following flavors: Green beans, stuffing, roasted turkey, sweet potato pie, ginger-glazed carrots and cranberry sauce."​

I kid you not:

Back