Dark Blue Trowsers

Mike Bryant

Cadet
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Good morning,
Does anyone have the number of dark blue trowsers that had been ordered before the regulations changed to sky blues in December, 1861?

Thanks,
Mike
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Package. That article is what got me thinking about this. I have read that the Philadelphia Depot still had over 40,000 pair of dark blue trowsers on hand in late 1864, but I was curious about the number unissued at the beginning of the war.
I think that data is in Army Blue by Langellier, I'll see if I can find it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WJC

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top