Current hardtack manufacturers?

tmorr

Corporal
Regtl. QM Consultant Stones River / Franklin 2022
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Is anyone commercially making hardtack anymore these days?

I know that Bents in Mass is out of business now, same with Mechanical Baking Co.

I can make it (and have years ago) but I'm curious if there is an extant commercial source, for uniformity of size sake, for a project.

If you, dear reader makes any that is consistent/uniform in dimensions, please hit me up.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top