CS soldier.

deanbramell

Private
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Location
Land of the pines
new6.jpg
Does any one know what GA soldiers regement is. I see this soldier alot. Thanks!
 
I read somewhere (can't remember where) that this soldier's name was Marion Bailey Smallwood. I have no idea what regiment he belonged to unfortunately.
 
I guess there's no reason a guy from Kentucky couldn't enlist in a GA regiment....maybe he had moved there....or was visiting and just HAD to enlist (maybe there was a pretty girl he wanted to impress!). Unless someone can find more on him, we won't know.
 
I just purchased a computer game of the ACW, and they are using this soldiers pic as a character in the game...by a diff. name. Hmmm.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top