ole Brev. Brig. Gen'l Retired Moderator Joined Feb 20, 2005 Location Near Kankakee Jun 27, 2012 #221 The original unibrow: Braxton Bragg.
jessgettysburg1863 2nd Lieutenant Joined Jun 3, 2012 Location Living in Kilmore in Victoria Australia Jun 27, 2012 #222 ole said: The original unibrow: Braxton Bragg. Click to expand... Good one mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ole.
ole said: The original unibrow: Braxton Bragg. Click to expand... Good one mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Ole.
Diana9 2nd Lieutenant Joined Feb 25, 2012 Location Southern California Sep 2, 2012 #223 I, too, can colorize images.
jessgettysburg1863 2nd Lieutenant Joined Jun 3, 2012 Location Living in Kilmore in Victoria Australia Sep 2, 2012 #224 Diana9 said: I, too, can colorize images. Click to expand... Now thats colour Diana .
Nathanb1 Brev. Brig. Gen'l Silver Patron Retired Moderator Joined Dec 31, 2009 Location Smack dab in the heart of Texas Sep 2, 2012 #225 Diana9 said: I, too, can colorize images. Click to expand... Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one having trouble staying in the lines. Actually I like it. I may want a copy for my wall.....
Diana9 said: I, too, can colorize images. Click to expand... Thank goodness. I thought I was the only one having trouble staying in the lines. Actually I like it. I may want a copy for my wall.....
Copperhead-mi Major Trivia Winner Joined Mar 7, 2009 Location About 47 miles Northwest of the Canadian border Sep 2, 2012 #226 Diana9 said: I, too, can colorize images. Click to expand... Bwaahaahaa!
Nathanb1 Brev. Brig. Gen'l Silver Patron Retired Moderator Joined Dec 31, 2009 Location Smack dab in the heart of Texas Sep 2, 2012 #228 I think the magenta is very appropriate for PINKERTON. Oooh. That makes me want to sing "Time Warp".
Zuzah Sergeant Major Joined Apr 12, 2012 Location Denmark Sep 3, 2012 #229 Diana9 said: I, too, can colorize images. Click to expand... Somebody's been browsing Readit, huh?
wilber6150 Brev. Brig. Gen'l Retired Moderator Joined Apr 1, 2009 Location deep in the Mohawk Valley of Central New York Sep 5, 2012 #230 I didn't know they were popping LSD back then, could explain alot of things lol
reading48 Captain Honored Fallen Comrade Joined Apr 27, 2011 Location N.E. Pa. 100 miles N. of gettysburg Sep 5, 2012 #231 Nice work...Tks