Clara Barton Cribbage Board

How neat but I think the honeymoon $$$ will be better spent! :wub:

A friend taught Hubby and I cribbage but it has been years since we played! He and his wife moved and we don't have anyone to play with anymore! It's fun!!!
 
Of course! It is a unique piece of history! I was only speaking from the standpoint if one had to choose! :D
Now, if it was a quilt....:giggle:
 
Congrats on getting married!! Yes, I have seen this, I've been watching The Horse Soldier website for another item, that, in two weeks, when I am out there if it is still available, I intend to make mine...
 
Clara Barton's other Andersonville relics:
https://civilwartalk.com/threads/clara-bartons-andersonville-relics.137036/


Happy Honeymooning, @Keiri !!
My son's getting married tomorrow, & starting on his on Sunday.


Starting Saturday talking about weddings, @Keiri , first and one in a few hours? Bound to be a good day. Well, what a wonderful one up North for your family. Have a delightful day!

AND thanks for this, Keiri. It's so hard to convey how much Clara did those awful years- her Andersonville work needs more attention. I smell a thread!
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top