What is this? Carved Lead

Ace 350

Private
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
I found this at spot I've found a lot of CW relics and such. It looks carved on but I just wonder what they were possibly trying to make exactly. I don't know much about ID tags and if a CW was lucky enough to have one but surely they could try and create one with lead. That's what I was thinking when I dug this up. What do y'all think about this one? I don't see any writing or markings on it anywhere?
E3C6EB9C-01A2-4BB1-B134-EB8CF1CF43F8.jpeg
6DC80B62-F6D7-40E3-862D-90D8970498C6.jpeg


5BA8A5EE-D175-49D8-A1DC-B131C0953E95.jpeg


EDBAB993-F70B-4FA9-BF2B-A1A5B15C0F11.jpeg


0A719D88-CD94-4A36-A3FD-640868950C24.jpeg
 
Interesting piece. I don't believe is a carved piece. It looks like some kind of seal piece thats has some melting.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top