Cargo hooks?

RustyRelic

Private
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Found these at cavalry area. I got 2 of them. There was the iron patch with square nails and a few flat buttons. I dug a lot of the iron especially right next to the movement route. I don't think they are knapsack hooks to large and beefy. Maybe they were connectors for a draft horse. I could be wrong they may be entirely something else .

IMG_6774.webp
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top