Caption This 4-6 - 4-12

"Your left, your left---wait---is it your left or mine? I forget who's we started out with."
Regards
David
 
One in the rear to the one up front,"The order was to always follow the flag ,but may be we are following the wrong flag bearer.!"
 
"Well, I waited until I knew General Forrest was asleep and I crawled under his tent and stole his 12-Star battle flag."
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top