Canvas knife

Doc_Ralph

First Sergeant
Joined
Jul 12, 2023
Folks,

This could be a nautical question or a tool question or technical question or all of them?

Long story short is I have a tent that the elements have not been kind to. Mold and yuck on a good portion of it. But not all and so my hopes are to recoup as much canvas as I can. Does anyone have a suggestion for tool(s) I might use to "snip" away and vendors that sell them? Ships sail locker place? Dunno?

Thanks,
YHS,
Doc Ralph

At Spotsy CH
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top