Campware?

RustyRelic

Private
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Found these this morning at this 1840s delapitated homesite over grown in vines. Union forces set fire to the house and confederate cavalry came to put it out . They were both camped out close by. This could be from the home owners I don't know . What do you guys think? I'm couldn't ge ton to much it was thick and bugs were bad and lack of airflow which made it insufferable and I got a bad cramp in my leg. Not a good day

IMG_8506.webp


IMG_8504.webp


IMG_8505.webp
 
Looks like a cooking pot that had a wooden handle attached at one point. I'm not sure if a wooden handled pan would be good for camping gear. Seems like all metal would be more ideal, but the experts will have to tell us.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top