Bullet ID?

Mover76

Cadet
Joined
Jul 14, 2024
Location
Coweta County, Georgia
Anyone have a possible ID on this? I found it among many other civil war bullets, and shrapnel. I think it's a pistol bullet, but I can't find anything that resembles it. The rifling is also throwing me for a loop. The other side is smashed from the rock it hit, which is still there today .
IMG_9478.jpeg
 
Not much to go on but with those striations its a modern bullet.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top