Uniforms 'Buford shirt':

History36

Private
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Hello all,

Looking for this shirt as seen by Sam Elliot in the film, Gettysburg. I've searched some sutlers to see if they have one with this style collar (and tie), but came up empty - any specific name that I should be keying in, by chance? Thanks for looking and if anyone has a used one that they'd like to sell, I'd be interested.

Thank you for your time...

Burg2.jpg
 
Last edited:

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top