NF Books by Gordon C. Rhea.

Non-Fiction

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
Most Civil War Round Tables in the Michigan area are ending their summer break. The Ann Arbor Civil War Round Table starts the new season in early September with Gordon C. Rhea and a discussion on the Crossing of the James. Usually the speakers bring copies of their books which they offer for sale.Sadly, Gordon C. Rhea has written more than one or two books and I think I do not have about 5 or 6 of his books.

So I assume I should attempt to attend the meeting. However, I would need to save my pennies to purchase all 6 books I do not have. So what are the Gordon C. Rhea books I simply can not turn down? We have Petersburg, Wilderness, North Anna, Cold Harbor, and others. Should I just bit the bullet about cost and take a cart to carry all the books?

Most Civil War Round Tables in the Michigan area are ending their summer break. The Ann Arbor Civil War Round Table starts the new season in early September with Gordon C. Rhea and a discussion on the Crossing of the James. Usually the speakers bring copies of their books which they offer for sale.Sadly, Gordon C. Rhea has written more than one or two books and I think I do not have about 5 or 6 of his books.

So I assume I should attempt to attend the meeting. However, I would need to save my pennies to purchase all 6 books I do not have. So what are the Gordon C. Rhea books I simply can not turn down? We have Petersburg, Wilderness, North Anna, Cold Harbor, and others. Should I just bit the bullet about cost and take a cart to carry all the books?
I am sure he wouldn't be offended if you only bought 1. I think I have 2-3 of his books but I have only read "Carrying The Flag: The Story Of Private Charles Whilden,The Confederacy's Most Unlikely Hero". It is very good.

Back