August 2016 PotM Winner Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats !!!!

That is one of my favorite places on earth. I cannot pass anywhere near without driving to Point Park and seeing that view.
 
You certainly had clearer weather than I did during my most recent visit - mine were more appropriate for illustrating the Battle Above the Clouds!
 
You certainly had clearer weather than I did during my most recent visit - mine were more appropriate for illustrating the Battle Above the Clouds!
We were blessed with good campaigning weather that week. Didn't get to walk any trails at Lookout Mountain on that trip. Ready to go back and see more in Chattanooga.
 
Love it! If that's Lookout Mountain, we have some that were taken on that very spot when I was a kid.
Lookout Mountain indeed. Gotta be one of the most popular photo venues.
 
Beautiful photo !! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Southern Cross of Honor.jpg

Respectfully,
William
 
Absolutely GORGEOUS photo @bdtex ! :bounce::dance::bounce: Congratulations. Very well deserved.



Let me know when you're headed back there. Its just a quick 90 minute drive from here. :wavespin:
Thank you. Might be a coupla years before I make it back. Gotta do some more studying on Chattanooga/Chickamauga before I go back and there are other places I wanna go that I have not been to.
 
Love it! If that's Lookout Mountain, we have some that were taken on that very spot when I was a kid.
I would've liked to have seen it when I was a much younger man. Vegetation/forestation is taking over. Think I'd like to go in late fall/early winter next time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top