Lincoln As He Lay Dying

Thank you for sharing this incredibly interesting article. That photo is eerie.

Lincoln was... he's indescribable for me, really. I don't think any of us are ever really going to figure him out or figure out how he did all those incredible things. He wasn't of the regular mold. I tend to think most of greatness is being in the right place at the right time and then just hoping you're the right man for it... but Lincoln was special.

And I just can't imagine... standing there... as that great man lay dying. I just can't. What a tragedy. What a tragedy.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top