AmazonSmile - ABT

Pete Longstreet

Sergeant Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
So it appears the smile.amazon website has to be used in order to designate a charity and not the Amazon mobile app... am I correct on this?

Belfoured

2nd Lieutenant
So it appears the smile.amazon website has to be used in order to designate a charity and not the Amazon mobile app... am I correct on this?
Yep - it's an alternative website and when you access it you need to designate the charity. If you have a browsed list on the regular Amazon site or have payment info there, it all automatically kicks over to AS - and it's not limited to books. But you have to go through the AmazonSmile site to designate and to order.

Pete Longstreet

Sergeant Major
Forum Host
Silver Patron
Yep - it's an alternative website and when you access it you need to designate the charity. If you have a browsed list on the regular Amazon site or have payment info there, it all automatically kicks over to AS - and it's not limited to books. But you have to go through the AmazonSmile site to designate and to order.
Got it. Was able to figure it out. I never heard of this until your post. Good to know. Thanks.

51st Georgia

Private
Smaller organizations can benefit too. My parish has a Smile account and we have been able to help them out with all the pandemic ordering