A female engineer

major bill

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Forum Host
women 8.jpg

I think this is the rest of the article. My problem being when I emailed myself the clips I already had them on a thumb drive and the emailed clips were an attempt to get a better image. Great but I did not include the name and date of the Detorit newspaper this came from. When I lost the thumb dive I lost exactly where the article came from. The Detroit newspapers are indexed and perhaps I could find the newspaper and date with a half hour of digging.

women 9.jpg

I think this is the rest of the article. My problem being when I emailed myself the clips I already had them on a thumb drive and the emailed clips were an attempt to get a better image. Great but I did not include the name and date of the Detorit newspaper this came from. When I lost the thumb dive I lost exactly where the article came from. The Detroit newspapers are indexed and perhaps I could find the newspaper and date with a half hour of digging.

View attachment 169008
If I'm reading this correctly her lover gave her up, I'm guessing for her own safety and no other reason, and thankfully she seems to have forgiven him for that. The main thing is they survived, got together, and hopefully lived happily ever after :smile: Great story @major bill . Always love reading about these strong and determined women.

View attachment 169008
Great story! Thanks for posting!

Back