- Joined
- Mar 21, 2012
This Hill has had many names over the years. Some of them were Rock Hill, High Knob, Sugar Loaf Hill,and Broad Top Summit. One resident purchased the eastern face of this Hill in 1840. Another resident owned the western face of the Hill purchasing it in 1858. In 1863, who were the two owners of this Hill of many names?
credit: @Wallyfish
credit: @Wallyfish