125th Anniversary Reenactment Documentaries

Where do I find these documentaries for download?

susmaster7879

Lionheart filmworks has put some of them up on youtube.

Shiloh:

Cedar Mountain.


Antietam:
Pt. 1.
Pt. 2.

Gettysburg.
Pt. 1.

Pt. 2.

Some good footage from the 125th Gettysburg event... Raw footage without narration, etc.

Pt. 1.
Pt. 2.



Vicksburg.


Spotsylvania.


Atlanta:
Pt. 1.

Pt. 2.

Sayler's Creek:
 
I used to wear those Classic Images VHS tapes out when I was a kid. My favorite was the reenactor edition of the 125th Gettysburg. It had an additional hour-ish of footage

I think that one's pretty epic too. I have many friends that were there in 1988 who still class that event as the largest and most dynamic reenactment ever. Watching that reenactor edition footage might bear that out.

I still have a VHS box set of the Shiloh and Vicksburg reenactment videos.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top