The Tombstone House

shooter too

Sergeant
A home built with marble tombstones from the graves of 2,200 Union soldiers buried in a Virginia cemetery.

IMG_3148.jpg

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places...-71131593&mc_cid=c2e807e7db&mc_eid=31891445e5

If ever a place would feel haunted, this would be it.
I don't need another haunted house. I work in a 100 year old building that was a center for developmentally disabled in the early 20th century, the house I live in was built in 1874. Weird things happen in both places - things get moved from one place to another in the kitchen while all of us are sitting in the living room, things get knocked off tables while no one is near the table s at work, etc.

I don't need another haunted house. I work in a 100 year old building that was a center for developmentally disabled in the early 20th century, the house I live in was built in 1874. Weird things happen in both places - things get moved from one place to another in the kitchen while all of us are sitting in the living room, things get knocked off tables while no one is near the table s at work, etc.
They are just letting you know they need attention..if it really bothers you, tell them to knock it off. Or say you don’t mind stuff being moved, but you strongly object to them knocking things off tables. Objects might break, etc..

If ever a place would feel haunted, this would be it.
I don't need a haunted house. I work in a 100 year old building that was a center fro developmentally diables in the early 20th century, the house I live in was built in 1874. Weird things happen in both places - things get moved from one place to another in the kitchen while all of us are sitting in the living room, things get knocked of tables while no one is near the table s at work, etc.
They are just letting you know they need attention..if it really bothers you, tell them to knock it off. Or say you don’t mind stuff being moved, but you strongly object to them knocking things off tables. Objects might break, etc..
it's usually the trashcan being knocked over in the kitchen. It doesn't really bother me, it bothers our new cat immensely though.

I don't need a haunted house. I work in a 100 year old building that was a center fro developmentally diables in the early 20th century, the house I live in was built in 1874. Weird things happen in both places - things get moved from one place to another in the kitchen while all of us are sitting in the living room, things get knocked of tables while no one is near the table s at work, etc.

it's usually the trashcan being knocked over in the kitchen. It doesn't really bother me, it bothers our new cat immensely though.
Ah, well then tell them to stop harassing your *****..um..cat..or Bastet will be displeased? Seriously, just tell them to not knock the can over..they’ve already kicked the can..unless of course your feline is culprit!

One thing about living in the tombstone house is that you would never run out of something to read.
I might..librarian here..I’d probably have a spread sheet sorted by date at a minimum..then there is alpha, company…probably a life’s work!

Back