Strange bullet mold

Joined
Oct 28, 2021
Location
Mississippi
Hello everyone, I recently picked up this bullet mold and I was wondering if y'all have ever seen one like it ? I have looked all over and I cannot find a match to it. The bullet it makes is 41 caliber. It resembles a volcanic but I don't see how that would work as those are self contained and there's no way to get the priming cap in it . Maybe it used to have a different sprue that allowed for a priming cap to be placed and someone just added on a new one. I tried to search for an example of a volcanic mold but I couldn't find one

IMG_0665.jpeg


IMG_0666.jpeg


IMG_0667.jpeg


IMG_0668.jpeg


IMG_0669.jpeg


IMG_0670.jpeg


IMG_1283.jpeg
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top