Once Upon A Time

Wagonrider

Private
Joined
Jul 27, 2008
Location
Winchester Virginia
Since the most recent unpleasantnance, I've noticed quite a number of posts on other sites asking direction to other forums to fill the void left by the withdrawal of some highly frequented sub forums. With direction given to this site (among others), I fail to see what I thought would be a higher level of participation. With Mr. Kendras' open invitation to allow us use of his site for filling the void, I am taken aback by the lack of participation. Has a gag order been issued that I don't know of ? Sign up is easy. I don't think anyone here bites. Forget about what once was and use what is. Life goes on.
 
I think it's going to take a while for some to warm up to the idea of a new message board.

Honestly, I've seen about ten new signups just today from people I believe are skirmishers. I think we need to post some topics that give them a reason to start new topics and reply to existing posts.
 

Learn About Us
►About CivilWarTalk
►Contact the Webmaster
►Meet the Staff
►Link to CivilWarTalk
Join Our Community
►Register
►Browse Forums
►View Today's Discussions
►Search the Forum
Get Help
►FAQ
►Student Guide
►Forum Rules & Etiquette
►Copyright / DMCA

     Contact Us CivilwarTalk on Facebook CivilWarTalk on YouTube CivilWarTalk on Twitter RSS Feed

Bringing the American Civil War and More to Life.
© 1999 - , CIVILWARTALK, LLC - Site Version 10.0

SlaveryTalk.com - SecessionTalk.com - CivilWarTalk.com - ReconstructionTalk.com
Back
Top