Zoar this year, who is next again?

Mrs. V

1st Lieutenant
I want to contact the event coordinator for whatever venue trades off with zoar. I got invited to sing/provided entertainment for Zoar in 2 years, working on that with someone there. But I would love to hone the presentation next year.

Suggestions?

I want to contact the event coordinator for whatever venue trades off with zoar. I got invited to sing/provided entertainment for Zoar in 2 years, working on that with someone there. But I would love to hone the presentation next year.

Suggestions?
What time of year is that event? How for are you willing to travel?

I want to contact the event coordinator for whatever venue trades off with zoar. I got invited to sing/provided entertainment for Zoar in 2 years, working on that with someone there. But I would love to hone the presentation next year.Suggestions?

Would that be the Zoar, Ohio (an hour or so South of Cleveland) reenactment that just occurred this past weekend? (Sept 21-22, 2019) Well also this past weekend, and slated for the same weekend next year, is the VanRaalte Civil War Muster in Holland, Michigan; about 7 hours from there. They engage a period brass band for daytime and a string band for the Sat. night Ball, but it so happens there's a strong contingent of experienced reenactor musicians (string band) that play in the camps several hours later Sat. night, if honing is what you're looking for.

Last edited:
If you are talking about the same area, that would be Ft. Laurens in Bolivar. They do Revolutionary war, and they alternate years with Zoar. Sorry, but I don't know who does that one, but it is an Ohio History Connection Site, so they may have some information on it.

oops - posted to the wrong thread - that will teach me to have more than one up at a time.... I removed the content and I'll repost the photos to the correct one....

additional info for the Ft. Laurens Event:

https://fortlaurens.org/

Last edited:
Back