Wounded Sargent

General Butler

First Sergeant
This poor lad gave his lower right arm for the cause. Still has a very determined face.
Nice 1/4 plate and full case.

15863562614542278597320364532319.jpg

Ahh come on...you are only as young as you feel and if you are vertical today and have avoided being horizontal they you are young and spry!
True. I never understood those who mourned the fact they were X yrs old. I’ve always been grateful. Besides I do more now than I did when I was thirty.

True. I never understood those who mourned the fact they were X yrs old. I’ve always been grateful. Besides I do more now than I did when I was thirty.
See, Amen Sista...we can rock together! The heck with age, lets celebrate being alive and vibrant and full of humor and outside interests!

It could just be the lighting but it kinda looks to me like the arm might be going behind his back? Do you ever check the backs of your photos to see if there is any ID info by the way?

We will never know. Looks like a wounded arm but could be an odd pose by the photographer.
I always pull them apart and often find tid bits and names, sadly not all the time though

Back