Who's going to the 156th Gettysburg July 5-7?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
I will be there with the Civil War Heritage Foundation. We share Living History in front of the Gettysburg Heritage Center - the old Wax Museum. Please stop by and say hello

Respectfully Submitted,

TSC Lowe, Aeronaut

View attachment 312286
Will you be there on the 4th? I'll be around town sightseeing on the 4th before the reenactment gets going.

TSCLowe

Corporal
Will you be there on the 4th? I'll be around town sightseeing on the 4th before the reenactment gets going.
Our displays in front of the Heritage Center will be from 5-7 July; however, several from our group will be in town from June 28th. I’ll share my cell # in a private message

TSC Lowe, Aeronaut

Crazy Delawares

Sergeant
I will be there! You'll see me at the Sons of Union Veterans Recruiting Tent with the Sutlers. I will also be "fighting" with Co. D, 7th NJ, the2nd Federal Rifles, Col. Chuck Young. I hope to see some, if not all, of you there.

captaindrew

Captain
Forum Host
Silver Patron
I will be there! You'll see me at the Sons of Union Veterans Recruiting Tent with the Sutlers. I will also be "fighting" with Co. D, 7th NJ, the2nd Federal Rifles, Col. Chuck Young. I hope to see some, if not all, of you there.
Will for sure stop by this year, don't think we'll be near as busy as we were last year.