Who would you quarantine with?

I'm surprised that more of the ladies haven't mentioned any of these as candidates for quarantine company. :wink:
1585619549096.png
1585619611078.png
1585619808477.png
1585619913715.png

L>R: Micah Jenkins, Isaac Stevens, Richard Taylor, and GWC Lee.

I’m not sure I’d want to quarantine with anyone from before not randomly spitting everywhere was a societal norm. Apparently that was the only thing we learned from the last pandemic. Thank goodness though, god that is just so gross! If you were lucky, it’d just be tobacco!

Maybe Lincoln? Dr. Kirtland? Only then I’d want them to be in charge of the response not wasting time hanging around with me.

If anything going back in time to avoid all this would be what I’d do were it not for the likelihood of bringing the plague with me.

Federal Major General Benjamin Franklin Butler

I received a Personal Message last night asking, "Why in the world would you pick Benjamin F. Butler?"

My response : (2 Reasons)

#1 - "Both of us are spoon collectors and we could trade with each other."

#2 - "I know for sure once the quarantine was over, I would exit the better looking man."

Butler was a rascal.....

Bill

Robert Lewis Dabney for two reasons. One to find out what Jackson was like close up and if he had any insight into what made him tick. Second to attempt to convince him that Slavery was not a good position to take for a Christian Pastor.

Interesting and very good choice. Dabney was a fascinating person and theologian. But, of course, as to your second reason, his response would be that being a pastor had nothing to do with it.

How about Ambrose Bierce? I noticed no one wants to be locked up with Bragg! :eek: Even in a group!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ambrose Bierce (see my signature :smile: ), but by all accounts he was not exactly easy to deal with. Maybe it would work out if he was quarantined in the room next to you, so you get to be amused by his hateful wit, but you're not literally caged in with him. :smile:

His asthma would also make him high risk. Maybe we could wheeze together. :wink:

I received a Personal Message last night asking, "Why in the world would you pick Benjamin F. Butler?"

My response : (2 Reasons)

#1 - "Both of us are spoon collectors and we could trade with each other."

#2 - "I know for sure once the quarantine was over, I would exit the better looking man."

Butler was a rascal.....

Bill

Well played, sir. 😁

Back