Forrest Who would play Forrest in a movie?

In my opinion, a young Clint Eastwood from the 1960's would be a perfect Forrest character simply because of his dark and deadly stare much like Forrest. Eastwood also seems to fit the physical description of Forrest, tall and lanky. Just a thought. David.

The personality fits....but meh.
maxresdefault.jpg
download.jpg

The Christian Bale suggestion makes much more sense now, though his moustache in hostiles looks a little more like Chamberlain. :rofl:

Tom Hardy has very, very cold blue eyes and is an amazing actor. And he can ride a horse (See Taboo).

a young Clint Eastwood from the 1960's would be a perfect Forrest character
That would be a good choice, but I think Eastwood would have to learn how to play a character that lost his temper quite a bit. I don't remember Eastwood ever playing such a role.

Clint is famous for being laid back & cool . . . while still being deadly. :cool:

Last edited:
The personality fits....but meh.
View attachment 206049 View attachment 206050
The Christian Bale suggestion makes much more sense now, though his moustache in hostiles looks a little more like Chamberlain. :rofl:

Tom Hardy has very, very cold blue eyes and is an amazing actor. And he can ride a horse (See Taboo).
Correct me if I am wrong, but did Forrest have dark piercing black eyes? David.

That would be a good choice, but I think Eastwood would have to learn how to play a character that lost his temper quite a bit. I don't remember Eastwood ever playing such a role.

Clint is famous for being laid back & cool . . . while still being deadly. :cool:
You must not have seen all of the Dirty Harry movies where he lost his temper quite a bit in various scenes. For example, in the Dirty Harry movie with Ty Daly as his partner, Harry was taken off a murder case by Captain McCabe and McCabe confronts Harry in a pool hall and proceeds to read him the riot act when Dirty Harry says to McCabe in a very belligerent tone, "McCabe, may I make a statement, your mouthwash ain't makin it." Another famous scene when Dirty Harry confronts the sniper, at the end of the movie, who was killing kids throughout the movie and says to the criminal in a very deliberate and nasty tone: "You have to ask yourself a question, Do you feel lucky? Well do ya PUNK?" Finally, an episode when Harry is suspended and his superior asks for his badge and gun and Harry proceeds to tell the Captain to "take his badge and use it as a six pointed suppository and stick it in your a.." As you can tell, I just love Clint Eastwood. David.

Back