Who Gets to Decide the PRIMARY Cause of South Carolina's Secession and the War that Followed?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
Status
Not open for further replies.

unionblue

Brev. Brig. Gen'l
Member of the Year
Slavery caused SC secession and was the primary cause of the war that followed.

It was in all the papers.
Ok, I guess you alone get to decide.

Nope, history has already decided.

But I thought you were leaving because of disinterest in the question. What happened?
Just thought stating the historic record would be in order.

Scott1967

Corporal
So the jury decides --and has decided. Thank you for that direct answer to my specific question.

I have no interest in debating your answer, as the purpose of my post was NOT to share my opinion but only to elicit the answers of others. Simply as a service I remind you that juries can be tainted and tampered with. But one of your skills knows that already. But Others reading your answer might unwittingly overlook that fact. And, as you also know, jury decisions must be unanimous. There is hardly unanimity on this subject. Would you agree with that?
90% of the answers on your thread think slavery caused the War , I don't know what you want people to say and I have no clue what your motives are but just in case you missed it ill ask the question you failed to answer three times.

If Slavery had not existed in 1860 would the American Civil War have taken place?.

If you cant answer this simple question then the whole topic of your thread is mute, And your right pointless to debate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.