Where is it Wednesday

pamc153PA

Major
Forum Host
1561560923250.png

Well @JPK Huson 1863, my wife holds even a bigger gun to my head if I spend too much time on my iPad so I have pressure to memorize any Gettysburg trivia. Like you, I have been to the Gettysburg battlefield a gazillion times. But more importantly, I belong to several Gettysburg Facebook groups where photos of landscapes and monuments are posted all day long. As @pamc153PA can attest to, there are many photos posted every day. I would love to have a dollar for every Warren monument on top of LRT photo I have liked.

BTW, Pam is an excellent photographer herself and she is a very frequent photo poster. Her photos are really really good. Great composition and color!

Lastly, since I am retired, I probably spend 5-8 hours per day reading and reviewing Gettysburg books and photos. Despite all that time, I am surprised on how much I forget. But enough stuff sticks that occasionally makes me dangerous in Gettysburg trivia and where is it posts.

Well @JPK Huson 1863, my wife holds even a bigger gun to my head if I spend too much time on my iPad so I have pressure to memorize any Gettysburg trivia. Like you, I have been to the Gettysburg battlefield a gazillion times. But more importantly, I belong to several Gettysburg Facebook groups where photos of landscapes and monuments are posted all day long. As @pamc153PA can attest to, there are many photos posted every day. I would love to have a dollar for every Warren monument on top of LRT photo I have liked.

BTW, Pam is an excellent photographer herself and she is a very frequent photo poster. Her photos are really really good. Great composition and color!

Lastly, since I am retired, I probably spend 5-8 hours per day reading and reviewing Gettysburg books and photos. Despite all that time, I am surprised on how much I forget. But enough stuff sticks that occasionally makes me dangerous in Gettysburg trivia and where is it posts.

Thank you for those kind words, @Wallyfish!

Back