Where Is It Wednesday - Gettysburg

Just thought of another possibility. In the saddle between BRT and LRT there is a rock wall that runs into a couple trees. Could it be taken near the LFM of the 38th Pa looking west along the rock wall? Just west where Warren Ave crosses SCA.

Just thought of another possibility. In the saddle between BRT and LRT there is a rock wall that runs into a couple trees. Could it be taken near the LFM of the 38th Pa looking west along the rock wall? Just west where Warren Ave crosses SCA.
Wow, very specific answer. Not the right one, though.🙂

Here’s a clue: south end of the field, between the Wheatfield Road and the Right of the Army of Northern Virginia on S. Confederate Avenue.

My genie lamp is good for only one more guess. I walked that trail from SCA to the Bushman Farm many moons ago. Near SCA, there was a rock wall with trees in it. Am I close? I bet it has been 25 years since I made that trek.

Unfortunately, this is no where near Emmor from last weeks photo.

A0945784-34C0-466D-AD43-75D46B60BE95.jpeg
4619D96E-71FE-4AE6-A9B9-714642610582.png

The correct answer: the Bushman horse trail where it intersects with S. Confederathe Avenue at the southern end of the battlefield. In the Google satellite image, where the circle is. The building at the top of the image is the Bushman barn.

Thanks for playing, everybody! That was fun!

Well it took 3 tries but I finally got it. I have not walked that trail in many years. Fortunately, I took two friends out maybe 5-6 years ago and they are horse lovers. There were a few riders there and she wanted to talk to them to see how to book a future horse ride. I am no horse lover, so I walked up that lane and I remembered it. But it was my third guess. Good thing I don't have Aladdin's lamp as I was out of guesses.

Back