Where is it Wednesday - Gettysburg

pamc153PA

Major
Forum Host
1585141202155.png

Clue. The photo subject is an ancestor of Pam. He did many things, but he did a map that was named after him that was used as a tool in understanding Gettysburg. His engineering skill was used in his map. If you know Pam's last name, the answer will be very easy to find with these clues.

Last edited:
Here is my photo from last November. I haven't spent much time in the Evergreen Cemetery but I did lead a walk with friends there last November. As we were walking back to the gatehouse, I stumbled on this grave. I knew it was a relative of Pam and thought I would take a shot of it. I remember seeing those distinctive lines on the headstone and I knew immediately what the where is it photo was. I would of never known that without my chance encounter with Emmor last November. You can see the Lafayette Fence and the National Cemetery in the background.

Pam, Mark sorry for stealing your thunder but I am dealing with bad news and this fun stuff is a needed diversion for me.

IMG_3339.JPG

Here is my photo from last November. I haven't spent much time in the Evergreen Cemetery but I did lead a walk with friends there last November. As we were walking back to the gatehouse, I stumbled on this grave. I knew it was a relative of Pam and thought I would take a shot of it. I remember seeing those distinctive lines on the headstone and I knew immediately what the where is it photo was. I would of never known that without my chance encounter with Emmor last November. You can see the Lafayette Fence and the National Cemetery in the background.

Pam, Mark sorry for stealing your thunder but I am dealing with bad news and this fun stuff is a needed diversion for me.

View attachment 352660
I thought I recognized this one but didn't say anything, I've been there many times, I'm related to him too and did a thread on him when I first joined the site. He's my Great Grandmother's uncle (she was a Cope)

Back