Where is it Wednesday, Gettysburg?

I agree, there is the path that goes from the 1st Vermont all the way to the Slyder Farm. There is a stone wall that that path cuts through. I was just down there but I don't recall if that stonewall looks like that near the path. I know it is a talker stone wall elsewhere. But if you stop where that path cuts through the stone wall and look east north east there is a tree line like that. That treeline then turns south and goes back to SCA. So that could be it.
Thinking the same. So the monument is of screen to the right.

Thinking the same. So the monument is of screen to the right.

Yes, that is my guess.

I was doing a where was Farnsworth killed tour (like I know). I first stopped at the Devils Slipper, then down to the this area. I wanted to walk to the Slyder Farm but I had an older guy with us and he wasn't up to that much walking. We lingered right at the path where it cuts through the stone wall but I don't remember what the wall looked like on the east side of the path.

What's funny is I took the guys out Howe/Wright Avenue as they were never out there before. Of course I had to get a picture of the porpoise rock formation that made it on a past Where is it post?

Yes, that is my guess.

I was doing a where was Farnsworth killed tour (like I know). I first stopped at the Devils Slipper, then down to the this area. I wanted to walk to the Slyder Farm but I had an older guy with us and he wasn't up to that much walking. We lingered right at the path where it cuts through the stone wall but I don't remember what the wall looked like on the east side of the path.

What's funny is I took the guys out Howe/Wright Avenue as they were never out there before. Of course I had to get a picture of the porpoise rock formation that made it on a past Where is it post?
Nice! So we got two official votes for D shaped. Used to ride a horse thru there fairly often before they closed the horse trail behind the round tops. Place def has a deep woods feel to it.

Well I'll be! I was just in that area too. Didn't even think about it being a possibility.

I totally agree with @EJ Zander that this is good fun. But I can also see it being frustrating for those who love Gettysburg but haven't had the opportunity to be on the field that much. I know I have over 200 days of my life on the field and @EJ Zander lives there. If we can't pin down the location, some don't have a chance.

Back