What is your opinion on Sherman?

Ah, we must return to Gen Sherman and opinions of him. Most CW illuminaries have some dish named after them but not Sherman! Except - a drink called the General Sherman. You mix 2 measures of bourbon or Southern Comfort with Tabasco sauce. That's it! :sick:

Shane,

If you do not have headache from writting the above bit of complex doggeral, then rest assured, you have given me one!

Just what the heck are you smokin', Dude? Share! :smile:

Unionblue

Cherry Pie.

It is well that you finally have found the true path, my son.

Go and sin no more.

Sincerely,
Cherry Pie
Yes, master. The Force is strong with me now.

Yes, master. The Force is strong with me now.

FrazierC,

The heck with 'The Force,' son!

Are you carrying enough Cherry Pie for EVERYONE through life's difficult path?

When you can do so, THEN, and only then, you will have 'The Force' of Goodwill, Happiness, Friendship, dates with good-looking, greatful women, and a heck of a good desert. :smile:

Live long, and always, CHERRY PIE!

Master of the division of Cherry Pie,
Unionblue

FrazierC,

The heck with 'The Force,' son!

Are you carrying enough Cherry Pie for EVERYONE through life's difficult path?

When you can do so, THEN, and only then, you will have 'The Force' of Goodwill, Happiness, Friendship, dates with good-looking, greatful women, and a heck of a good desert. :smile:

Master of the division of Cherry Pie,
Unionblue
I will strive to carry enough Cherry Pie for EVERYONE through Life's difficult path.
I will strive to achieve the blessings of Goodwill, Happiness, Friendship, dates with good-looking, greatful women, and a heck of a good desert.
So, I, do now solemnly swear.
Sincerely,
Your apprentice and fellow- disciple of Cherry Pie,
FrazierC

As a fair-minded person, my opinion is Sherman would eat both cherry and apple pies with equal gusto! But, sorry Unionblue! He'd never convert to true cherry pie -ism. (You might try dropping a cherry pie into his grave before the first shovelful of dirt, but his brother might hop in and throw it out...:unsure: )

Thread needs more chocolate. WTF!!
W/ WTF = White Toffee Frosting? And a measure of Pi WTF at that.

Along w/ Tollhouse pie, French Silk Pie, Oreo Suprise Pie, Chocalte Chiffon, Chocolate Almond, Amaretto Chocholate Pie, Autumn Bavarian Pie, Chocolate Coconut Pie, Chocolate Mouse Pie, Heavenly Cream Cheese Pie, Chocolate Morang Pie, Chocolate Black Bottom pie, Black Beauty Pie, Chocolate Boston Cream Pie, Chocolate Cherry Pie... I'll be happy to hold back 3.14 pieces for you K Hale, Nathan & Ole.

Is it time yet? This has been quite a fling, but there are other threads on which we can discuss pie.

Someone, someday is going to look for information on Sherman, and he/she is going to be lectured on pie.

Can we get back to the topic? Pretty please? With meringue and cinnamon?

Sherman was quite the warrior with civilians----I know he made Lincoln proud----But I do not think we Georgians are buying the just a man doing his job arguments. War is always a dirty business, but I do not now or ever will I agree with Sherman's tactics in Georgia and S.C. ---Just call me Unreconstructed.

Is it time yet? This has been quite a fling, but there are other threads on which we can discuss pie.

Someone, someday is going to look for information on Sherman, and he/she is going to be lectured on pie.

Can we get back to the topic? Pretty please? With meringue and cinnamon?
Only if you say, "Pretty please with a CHERRY on top?" : D

Back