What is your favorite Civil War Podcast?

Cornpone and Molasses

First Sergeant
Just wondering what Civil War Podcasts forum members here like to listen to?
Tenn in 20 is one of my new favorites. This is the official podcast of The Battle of Franklin Trust. Great content with host’s Brad and Sarah who both work for BOFT. I also really enjoy when their boss Eric Jacobson is on the podcast.

https://boft.org/podcast

I’m really interested in hearing what Civil War Podcast’s y’all like to listen to driving to and from work!

I’m interested, but I’m somewhat “technologically ignorant”.
I basically listen in my car as opposed to the news lately. I have apple CarPlay free my car so I just listen in iTunes or Spotify. If you click on the link above you could just listen on your phone, or whatever device you use to go online. But be warned when you find good ones they can be addictive.

I'm not a big podcast guy... but I have listened to this CivilWarTalk Radio cast a few times.

Screenshot_20210208-204844_Podcast Player.jpg

I’ve listened to The Civil War: A history podcast.

what I like is that the episodes aren’t too long, 30 minutes max usually. The content is good, the hosts do their work but they aren’t the best audio personalities. They are currently talking about Gettysburg and on episode 60000000 of that battle.

used to listen to the chronicles of the civil war but that podcsst was cancelled.

what I like is that the episodes aren’t too long, 30 minutes max usually. The content is good, the hosts do their work but they aren’t the best audio personalities. They are currently talking about Gettysburg and on episode 60000000 of that battle.

used to listen to the chronicles of the civil war but that podcsst was cancelled.
Thanks!

Link please?

Eric Wittenberg posted a link 10/29/2020 to a podcast of Chicago Civil War Roundtable lectures.
The site is outstanding. It contains lectures given from the early 1950's till the present. You can hear just about any noted Civil War author discussing a topic. Take a look at the episode list. Bruce Catton, Shelby Foote etc. I've really enjoyed it.
The sound on some of the early lectures isn't that great but the vast majority are fine.
If the link below doesn't work just check Eric Wittenberg's 10/29 post. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Eric.

Eric Wittenberg posted a link 10/29/2020 to a podcast of Chicago Civil War Roundtable lectures.
The site is outstanding. It contains lectures given from the early 1950's till the present. You can hear just about any noted Civil War author discussing a topic. Take a look at the episode list. Bruce Catton, Shelby Foote etc. I've really enjoyed it.
The sound on some of the early lectures isn't that great but the vast majority are fine.
If the link below doesn't work just check Eric Wittenberg's 10/29 post. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks again Eric.

I actually listened to some of those old roundtable casts. Absolutely enjoyed listening to Foote and others.

Back