What is the best way to find OR 27 for purchase?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
I found my set at a used bookstore. For all 3 volumes, I think I paid $75 for them. It's the black National Historical Society version. They are probably hard to come by since most are coveted by collectors and buffs but if you need or want a copy, I'd check used bookstores. It will take awhile though. I was searching for several years before I found my set.

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open around for each edition of the book. That Amazon version was $10 and that will be here tomorrow and I can judge the quality of their versions before I decide to spend the higher prices on the other versions

This digital version is great. Prob a little harder to read, but saves a lot of space/cash! Thanks for everyone's help!

I ended up getting that Amazon link book in the mail last night, and it actually is a great version of it. Essentially a paperback "copy" of the book, but I paid under $10 for it, so it works. Found Pt.2 last night; the 1889 version in decent shape so that will be cool too. I will wait to find a similarly priced Pt.3 at some point

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!