What is the best way to find OR 27 for purchase?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW: REGISTER HERE!
I have done some searching of the usual places and am not having the best luck. There is this odd looking version on Amazon but it doesn't have any reviews currently.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0282477144/?tag=civilwartalkc-20

I am looking for them so I can do some heavy research in gaining more in depth knowledge about the battle.

Thanks! Looking forward to learning more here too

I found my set at a used bookstore. For all 3 volumes, I think I paid $75 for them. It's the black National Historical Society version. They are probably hard to come by since most are coveted by collectors and buffs but if you need or want a copy, I'd check used bookstores. It will take awhile though. I was searching for several years before I found my set.

dlavin

First Sergeant
I saw copies at a book store in Camden SC and did not purchase. This was a few months ago though. No idea on price nor shipping

Thanks, I will keep my eyes open around for each edition of the book. That Amazon version was $10 and that will be here tomorrow and I can judge the quality of their versions before I decide to spend the higher prices on the other versions

Andy Cardinal

Sergeant Major
Forum Host
I found a Kindle version of all three volumes. It was very affordable and easy to use.

This digital version is great. Prob a little harder to read, but saves a lot of space/cash! Thanks for everyone's help!

I ended up getting that Amazon link book in the mail last night, and it actually is a great version of it. Essentially a paperback "copy" of the book, but I paid under $10 for it, so it works. Found Pt.2 last night; the 1889 version in decent shape so that will be cool too. I will wait to find a similarly priced Pt.3 at some point