What ACW Books Are You Planning On Buying/Reading Next?

Fewer ads. Lots of American Civil War content!
JOIN NOW:REGISTER HERE!

Mr King

Sergeant
Far as CW/WBTS books, I'll probably begin in chronological order; beginning with Pea Ridge by Shea first since it took place in March 7th-8th 1862. Then read The Darkest Days of the War: The Battles of Iuka and Corinth by Cozzens next since it took place in October 3rd-4th 1862. Finally; Fields of Blood: The Prairie Grove Campaign by Shea that took place in December 7th 1862. I can read Westerners in Gray: The Men and Missions of the Elite Fifth Missouri Infantry by Tucker anytime. I just recently ordered 4 of these books online so have to wait until they arrive in the mail.

mobile_96

First Sergeant
"The American Civil War Through British Eyes: Dispatches From British Diplomats, Vol. 2 (of 3): April 1862-February 1863"
by James J. Barnes and Patience P. Barnes.

Mr King

Sergeant
Ok...I bought more books! I bought and received a couple on Confederate General Micah Jenkins, bought and received: The South's Finest by Tucker, and 4 more books; Shiloh by Timothy Smith, Vicksburg by Ballard, The Last Full Measure: The Life and Death of the First Minnesota Volunteers by Moe, and Southern Invincibility: A History of the Confederate Heart by Wiley Sword.

mobile_96

First Sergeant
"The American Civil War Through British Eyes: Dispatches From British Diplomats, Vol. 3 (of 3):February 1863-December 1865"
by James J. Barnes and Patience P. Barnes.

rebel brit

Sergeant Major
From the bloody fields of Shiloh, Tennessee, to the great and small battles of Louisiana, the 18th Louisiana Infantry fought for Southern Independence between 1861 and 1865.
IMG_3114.JPG