WBtS Game Archives

CivilWarTalk

Lieutenant General
- ★★★ -
Managing Member & Webmaster
Well, I have my books ready, and the message board looks ready too. I plan to start up Trivia Game Questions for June 15th. Pass the word around.

Here is the first trivia question for our new Game #7, you have until Saturday June 16th at 7am to answer this question...

What Scottish-born nurse published Hospital Life in the Confederate Army of Tennessee?

Registered users may answer this question in the message box below at any time. If you have not yet registered with the new message boards, please click on the "User Profiles" button in the toolbar below, and choose the Instant Registration option.

Sorry I'm late, had the landscapers here this morning. Looks like I owe all of you a trivia question don't I? Well here you go....

What was the preferred weapon of the Confederate raider Hanse McNeill?

This question will be worth 2 big points! You have 24 Hrs to answer this question. Good Luck!

Scores from yesterday are:

1 ConnYankee
1 Gwagner
1 SgtAbj
1 RaggedRebel
1 BelleTraveler
1 Crowbar

Looks like we had a slow day yesterday, hopefully things will pick up.

What small individual was the only fatality in the Union Navy's bombardment of Fort McAllister?

You have 24 Hours to answer this question. Here are the scores after yesterday's question:

3 BelleTraveler *
3 Crowbar *
3 SgtAbj *
1 ConnYankee
1 Gwagner
1 RaggedRebel

* Yes Crow, I goofed Up earlier, yesterday's question was a two pointer.

Just a note to everyone, if in your profile you have checked off that you would like to receive an email for every post made to the War Between the States Trivia Game board, you will receive a copy of every answer posted to the previous days question. If you'd like to shut that off, and I'd recommend it because it's irritating, go to the User Profiles area and log in and uncheck the checkmark that is causing you to get these emails.

It was a mascot dog. I looked most of the day yesterday for a question but found none. Now today I find 2!!! Maybe that's why you had a "slow" day. I went ahead and answered it, just the same.

RR

What notable Rebel ship, named for a State capital, destroyed 30 Union ships in a two-week period?

You have 24 Hours to answer this question. Here are the scores after yesterday's question:

4 SgtAbj
3 BelleTraveler
2 RaggedRebel
3 Crowbar
1 ConnYankee
1 Gwagner

When was yesterday's question posted? I checked around 9:15 and there was no question yet posted for Monday and now less than 24 hours later (on Monday) the question for Monday is closed??

The answer for Tuesday's question is the CSS Tallahassee.

Belle

Back