War Reparations---Owed

Status
Not open for further replies.

5fish

Captain
On this 150th anniversary of the beginning of our nation civil war, I want to bring up the topic of reparations. I know you are thinking reparation for slavery but I am not. I am speaking of War reparation form the states that made up the Confederacy.

In this time of budget cuts, it is time for the states that remained in the union during the civil war to demand War reparation form those once traitorous Southern states. It is only right that reparation be paid by those traitorous state for they did bring great harm, suffering and great death to our great nation in the name of slavery.

It is time for many of the X-confederate states are now bigger and wealthier then those honorable states that stayed with the union.

It is time because the south is no longer recovering form the wreckage of war. All the X-confederate states have recovered and have grown in size and wealth and can easily repay their war debt to the nation. A debt they brought on themselves by bringing the ravages of war to our nation in the name of slavery.

It is time for our nation to demand payment of War reparation form those once traitorous confederate states. So we can close the final chapter of this sad moment in our nation history. So we can bring justice to our Forefathers that stayed, and fought and died, to preserve the union, and our nation greatness set forth in 1776.

I propose a direct wealth transfer of War reparation money form the X-confederate states to those states that made up the union during our Civil war. The X-confederate states would pay into a reparation fund and form there being transfered to the appropriated states. I think we are talking in todays dollars and interest Trillion dollars plus in wealth owed form the traitorous Southern states to the honorable Northern states in War reparations....

I challenge our nation to make things right and demand war reparation form those traitorous Southern states, justice demands it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back