Podcast Visiting The First Battle of Bull Run (First Manassas) Podcast

Hi all, I recently started a podcast where I tour Civil War battlefields and discuss their history. I couldn't believe how well preserved the battlefield of Bull Run was when I visited it. You are transported back to 1861, the battlefield and surrounding area are in excellent, period condition, Civil War cannon, equipment and information adorn the battlefield and the visitor center is top notch.

I started a new podcast called Walking History where I visit sites like these, discussing their history and the condition they are in today. If you're interested in learning the history of the battle and what it's like to visit it in-person from a former history teacher please check it out! I've toured the Battle of Ball's Bluff and First Bull Run so far, more to come.

https://theeducatorpodcast.buzzspro...-walking-history-the-first-battle-of-bull-run

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad you aren't using Anchor or Stitcher, or we could carry your Podcast right here on the forum.

That would be great! How would that work? I should be able to sign the Podcast up to be carried on those platforms.

I assume so, just like any other service that can carry the podcast and repeat it, those services are compatible with our forum, so I can just insert the link, and members could listen right on the site.

I haven't been keeping up with this podcast lately, but it would work just like in this thread:

I don't know why your Spotify link doesn't work, but I think it's because it's a podcast episode and not music, so it won't validate the media.... I've fought with that issue before....

Looking forward to listening. I also visited Bull Run in September and agree with you on how well done it is. It is well worth a visit.

Back