Visit to the Carter House in Franklin, TN

The Battle of Franklin Trust manages Carter House, Carnton, and Rippavilla. We are open seven days a week and offer a variety of tours, including battlefield tours at all three sites. You can visit www.boft.org for more information about what we offer and the sites we manage. I am proud to say that our staff offers, in my opinion, the most up-to-date and accurate tours and our visitation only continues to increase, thanks especially to waves of younger people, i.e. those under 40. We now have over 110,000 people visiting every year. Contrary to what many may think or believe, the younger generations love American history, too.
Is there a tour that combines the battlefield and the carter house?

The Battle of Franklin Trust manages Carter House, Carnton, and Rippavilla. We are open seven days a week and offer a variety of tours, including battlefield tours at all three sites. You can visit www.boft.org for more information about what we offer and the sites we manage. I am proud to say that our staff offers, in my opinion, the most up-to-date and accurate tours and our visitation only continues to increase, thanks especially to waves of younger people, i.e. those under 40. We now have over 110,000 people visiting every year. Contrary to what many may think or believe, the younger generations love American history, too.
Maybe you can answer a question, or at least discuss the possibility: When I visited there last in April, 2018 with my friend the late Doug Garnett and his son Bradley it was possible to buy a combined admission to the Carter House, Carnton, and the Lotz House - now logically enough Rippavilla has replaced the Lotz House. Shouldn't there be a combined ticket covering reduced admission to ALL FOUR OF THEM for the convenience of those who want the complete experience?

Maybe you can answer a question, or at least discuss the possibility: When I visited there last in April, 2018 with my friend the late Doug Garnett and his son Bradley it was possible to buy a combined admission to the Carter House, Carnton, and the Lotz House - now logically enough Rippavilla has replaced the Lotz House. Shouldn't there be a combined ticket covering reduced admission to ALL FOUR OF THEM for the convenience of those who want the complete experience?
I will send you a private message.

I will send you a private message.
The message was simple enough and probably should've been shared here since visiting Franklin's historical sites is what we're talking about. If there's some problem between the management of the Lotz property and the BOFT it's not important to our discussion and should be understandable to our readers in a general way. It's too bad though, since obviously the stories are so entwined.

The message was simple enough and probably should've been shared here since visiting Franklin's historical sites is what we're talking about. If there's some problem between the management of the Lotz property and the BOFT it's not important to our discussion and should be understandable to our readers in a general way. It's too bad though, since obviously the stories are so entwined.
It is too bad.

Back